Monday, May 5, 2014

OUT OF THE LOOP

I guess I'm out of the loop with the community garden project since I didn't receive an e-mail concerning the planting of the plants last Saturday.  I went anyways, saw a lot of people putting on yellow T-shirts, but no one was at the garden site.  So I left and did some errands. 

I went back to the planting fields later on and there they were; all those yellow T-shirts planting.  There must have been 50 people there, had a few words with the leader, some telling him there was no communication whatsoever in communicating with them or them communicating with me.  I also told him I guess I was out of the loop for the T-shirts also, because I never was given one either.  I give up with those people.  I wish I could be so "couldn't care attitude" in my thinking.  I've turned anal retentive, for sure.

No comments: