Monday, March 10, 2014

MOVIN' IN

This past three days of our new neighbor moving in has left me shaking my head again.  Another low class, pathetic (and I say that in a nice way) disabled person.  I haven't seen her yet and I'm guessing she doesn't move or can't do anything for herself.  So I guess either her daughter or a caretaker will be taking care of her.  I don't know where she would sleep because her apartment is a one bedroom.  I may be jumping to conclusions here, but I'll keep you updated as I see and learn more.

From the son who must be in his 60s and the grandson, I believe, to a daughter also helping.  With them hollering back and forth to each other (and sometimes in a disrespectfull manner) to rolling a trolley back and forth from the parking area into her apartment.  Of course, going back and forth in front of my window.  The son was also smoking right in front of her apartment which is almost directly in front of my window, but over one apartment (right under the old bat who snores...ha, ha, ha)  although she's so senile, she probably didn't even notice it.  As I walked over the bridge he was smoking.  These people don't know you're not supposed to do that because the smoke rises and disturbs your neighbors with the smell.  OK, I've got to give them that.  Evidently, she must be pretty disabled because I saw one of those seats disabled people use over their toilet with handles on them to help them sit.  At least I think that's how you use it.  I also saw a cat box.  She must have a cat.

Of course, the old bat living next to me was sure to introduce herself.  I'm sure they'll become great friends since that lady is disabled and the old bat can feed off of that.  In fact, they both can exchange all their illnesses, what their doctor said and on and on and on.

Me, I stay away.  If and when the occasion arises, I will say hi, but only that.  Another sicky to watch hobble around or perhaps in a wheelchair or walker, or worse. 

The grandson who was helping was flying a neat little airplane around in the greenbelt.  It was one of those operated by remote control.  I think it went on somebody's upper apartment patio.  I saw him go and look where it went.  He didn't look too happy.

She has so much stuff.  I don't know where they are putting it all.  This is three full days of three people moving her in.  Fortunately, I've been a way for a lot of the commotion.

No comments: