Thursday, July 18, 2013

SMARTPHONE LEARNING CURVE

Since I've received my new cell phone, I've been experimenting with it a lot.  There is a learning curve. 

It makes great, clear sounding calls.  I'm having problems getting to e-mail and text, even though it says it's sending and sent.  The contact list, when adding to it, is also a bit tricky.  Hopefully I'll be able to learn these new, great features.  It even has Wi-Fi, which it connected to fairly easily. 

It's nice to just tap on an icon and there is where you want to be.  My old cell phone was a lot of pressing buttons to get to where you wanted to go and what you wanted to do once you got there, but that's all over with now. 

Having fun, but challenging and frustrating at times.  Always good to learn new things and have a little stress in your life.  No stress and you're brain dead; at least that's what I keep telling myself.

No comments: