Thursday, July 18, 2013

RANCH CLOSED...FINALLY

Yesterday, the sale of my ranch finally closed.  No more ranch in southern California, no matter how cute it is.  I have photos and videos of that place and they are all so cute, even the videos and photos of that freak, beautiful snowstorm we had.

Now, looking for a home here in northern California.  This crazy housing market has changed again.  It may be some time before I find the "perfect" or should I say "nearly perfect" home, since I know nothing is perfect when looking for a home to purchase.  Even if you build your own home, things sometimes just aren't right.

But I now know that this burden is off my shoulders and I can start living with a fresh start once again.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

You are invited to follow my Christian blog