Sunday, February 24, 2013

UPDATE ON MY CAT'S OPERATION

Since my cat's operation to remove the growth from under his left ear, I finally was able to pet him again on his left side of his head.  Low and behold I found a small nodule.  The growth has returned or the doctor didn't remove all of the cells which caused this growth.  I called the doctor's office and only was able to speak to the receptionist.  I wanted to talk to the doctor but she called me back and said the doctor said it could be cancer and nothing was guaranteed that the growth would not come back.  I really wanted the doctor to look at the growth, remove it once more and for free.  Do you think I'm asking too much?  What would you do?

My cat is OK as far as eating, sleeping and anything else he has ever done in his life.  He's acting normal, but at the rate this growth is growing again, I'd say in another six months or less, he's going to have to have another operation to remove this growth.  It just keeps filling up with fluid.  He is 16 years old, which is 90 in people years, and I don't want to have to put him under again and go through this procedure again, especially if the growth gets as large as it did the last time.

No comments: