Sunday, October 2, 2011

CABLE HAD A (GLITCH)STITCH IN ITS SIDE

The very nice young cable man was here early today, a Sunday, at 8:30. The reason my cable refused to go on is that it was lacking a certain number which, even the man on the phone from Comcast didn't know about. I was the third person this morning with the same problem here in the foothills of the Sierras. So up here we have other conversion problems than the people down below.

The man also gave me a longer connection which leads from the wall to the TV. I'm pretty happy with it all and the very nice picture I get now with the digital conversion, but all those wires behind and on the side of my TV going into the small cable box; four, to be exact.

So, for you knitters out there, blame it on a cable (glitch)stitch!

No comments: