Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A HIKE; GOOD AND BAD

I decided to attend a hike in El Dorodo Hills with one of my hiking groups yesterday. Every time I drive by there going to Folsom to shop, I want to get off the freeway and walk along the windy, hilly roads, but due to the fear up here of Mountain Lions, I do not.

It was a cloudy day, but pleasant in temperature. The hike was 90% uphill which I didn't like, but the scenery and company was wonderful. We stopped for lunch and spent almost $7.00 for lunch for a very, very, very small eggplant and mozzarella cheese sandwich. This again, I wasn't very happy about. They could of at least included a small cup of soup. Another girl ordered a chicken sandwich also which was tiny like my sandwich. She was also very disappointed.

Tomorrow we'll be hiking closer to where I live and I know that trail won't be as steep. Hope the rain lets up today. The weather forecast says it will be partly sunny tomorrow and no rain.

No comments: