Monday, February 24, 2014

ADDENDUM TO LAST POST AND FOUND HIM DEAD

While I'm ranting about this horrible place I live, I might add that a man who was only living here a couple of months on the other side of my building was found dead in his apartment.  I don't know how long he was in there, but I guess this is another common occurrence here.  I didn't even get a chance to say hi to him if we met in the parking lot.  LOL.

Another thing about this old, senile, bat living next door to me... Her showers only last less than five minutes!  What and how can you wash in that short or time?  No wonder her kids, which she says she has four of, but who knows if she really has four kids, being as senile as she is.  I've never seen any of them visit her or her going to see them.  They probably don't want her around, being like she is... loud snoring, lack of showering properly, her meanness, rudeness and I could go on and on.

Amen.

No comments: