Thursday, May 16, 2013

LEARNING THE HOW TOS OF RECORDING MUSIC

Yesterday I did a lot of experimenting with my MP3 player...downloading music into it.  Windows Media Player is what I've found to be the simplest to do this with, but first you have to go out on line and get the music, download it there, create a playlist and then it will go to Windows Media Player automatically, at least I think that's what happened.  What a job, especially if you don't know exactly how to do all of this to begin with.

All in all, I recorded Whitney Houston on the MP3 player plus I recorded a CD for my car, which, this time, it worked.  I also was able to record Justin Bieber along with Whitney.  Today, I recorded Celine Deon.  I put her on a CD which I still have to see if it really did record on the CD, although it said it did.  I haven't tried uploading the Celine Deon on to my MP3, but will eventually.  I still have a lot of music that came with my MP3 and my addition of Whitney Houston and Justin Bieber to listen to before, maybe, I add Celine Deon.

All in all, this just keeps my brain learning new things, which is a good thing, although at times, very frustrating.

No comments: