Sunday, November 11, 2012

FINALLY GOT DOWNLOADS

Several times I have tried to download the free trials of Photoshop's CS6 and Photoshop Elements 11.  After being persistent, I finally got them.  Needless to say, and what I had thought, too much in these programs, which I'll never want or need.  I'll stick with my Photoshop Elements 6.  Photoshop Elements 11 has a new format, but essentially does the same things as my Elements does.  It has some new features, trying to imitate 3D, but again, there are sooooo many steps to do that, I don't want to do it.  They have eliminated a lot of steps, like lightning teeth.  But all and all, how many times would I do that?

I took and saved the trial for 30 days on Elements 11 just to fool around with it for a while if I want to play around with it.

I was also curious about Illustrator, but I believe you had to download that with CS6.  I'll have to go back and check that out again.  Maybe Illustrator would be something I'd like, since my Pain program is a bit too small and I'd like to maybe get something a little better with more features and would make my illustrations look better than with Paint.

No comments: