Thursday, April 26, 2012

WELCOME AUSTRALIANS!

I always wonder why no one from some exotic continents such as Africa and South America and countries such as India, Iran, Iraq never, ever, have visited my site.  But now, also wondering why that wonderful continent such as Australia has never also not visited me until now.  People in those far away places must have computers.  Maybe they don't get Blogger.  I don't think so.  I remember someone from Chile and Peru visiting, but that's about it.  I hope my one visitor from Australia visits again and I have something of interest to say so he/she will return.

I'd love to visit Australia one day, if not only to snorkel the reef.  I know that most people live on the coastal regions.  Kangaroos are running practically everywhere.  The Koala bears are also something I'd like to see.  Maybe someday...maybe not.

No comments: