Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD!

Ding dong the bitch is dead, the bitch is dead, the bitch is dead, ding dong the wicked bitch is dead!

Three nights ago about 12:00 we had a repeat performance of the lady hollering with fear in her voice (scared) hollering and dying in pain from her cancer. Another smile came to my face. The white trash, supposedly home health care worker daughter, crying and hollering also. At 5:00 AM somebody was throwing all of the patio furniture around on their patio. Since I didn't get to sleep until 3:00 AM, I thought typical white trash again not caring about anybody else but themselves.

Last night the brother and sister, about 1:00 were hollering again. The brother saying, "Do what you are supposed to do. F___" The sister saying, "I am." Lazy and fat assed that she is, I suppose she wasn't.

Today I saw large packing boxes and what looked like a bench you would put into a shower so a sick person could shower near their front door. They're packing the apartment up and I feel like a weight has been lifted from me. I was jubilant and happy. I did a jig around my apartment. A bad neighbor is no way to live. But in the end, she got what she deserved...a painful, long death. She put me through hell the first nine months of living here. It was like living(?) on a smoke stack with her constant smoking all day and all night long. She didn't go out (could hardly walk) and I guess she felt she was the queen of the apartment complex the way she looked at everybody like they were beneath her. Well, who is around you now, bitch?

I quickly sent an e-mail to our apartment manager to ask who the next person on the list is who will get the apartment below me. If she says it's a smoker, I will call and write the main office of our apartment building and hopefully, if it is a smoker, they will make an exception. They know my past distress I was living with.

I get along with all of my neighbors and they get along with me. I look forward to having a civil neighbor living below me.

I had talked to my apartment manager and asked if anybody has ever complained about me? She said definitely not. I said that if somebody had complained about me, I'd feel so apologetic. That I would say that I'm so sorry and would remedy their complaint. But not these trash below me, they're going to do what they want to do, when they want to do it and how they're going to do it, no matter how nicely you approach them.

So, now that this is all over with, I will continue with my non-cursing, non-cruel side of me in my blogging.

I hope I haven't offended any of my readers, but until you are in my shoes...

No comments: