Saturday, April 30, 2011

ARE YOU RICH?

As I was purchasing my gas for the month at my friendly Safeway (Vons) supermarket gas pumps the other day, I could hardly get into the at least 12 pumps at this large station. People were waiting in line. I couldn't imagine why because I could usually get into a pump very easily. It was during the day in the middle of the week, so why the lines? I thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion that unless you're rich and can afford to fill up your gas tank maybe only once or twice a month, you are going to just get maybe $20 worth every so often. That every so often turns into more often and more often for mostly everybody means waiting lines at the gas stations.

Have you been experiencing the same thing at your gas station?

I go to this gas station because with my Von's card I can get three cents cheaper per gallon and it is the best deal in my area.

No comments: