Tuesday, January 25, 2011

UPDATE ON THE SALE OF MY RANCH

A couple of days ago I, e-mailed my realtor as to what is happening with the sale of my ranch. He e-mailed me back saying there have been several showing since the first of the year, but no offers. Well, at least I know there are people out there looking. Luckily, interested enough to be looking at my ranch. I feel a bit more positive that my ranch, hopefully will sell before the listing will expire in April. If my ranch does not sell by then, I will list with another agent. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. In the meantime, I'm looking in different areas up here where I can go. As soon as I get a legit offer, I'll have more traction on purchasing here. But like they say, it's not sold until escrow closes.

I've also been told it will take 60 days to get a loan, on average. Believe it or not, people still are buying houses for cash. That's what I'm hoping for once I sell my ranch.

I realized, in my younger years, that if you can't purchase a home and a car for cash by the time you're 65 years old, you've done something wrong in your lifetime. Although things have changed a lot since then, I'm still trying to do what I've perceived many years ago, which nowadays, is a very big challenge, but in my eyes, doable.

No comments: