Friday, October 15, 2010

My Home for Sale Ad

My realtor just told me my ad is on a web site. I was hugely disappointed. Not particularly how he took the photos, but how it actually showed in the photos. If I were looking for a home, I would pass over mine. I surely thought it would show up cuter than it does. I guess you have to see it in person (I think) to really see how cute it really is. And it isn't just me saying it. Everybody who's been in it just thinks it's soooo cute.

I am, once again, in a funk about this house.

I guess I should face the fact that it will take more time to sell, seeing how poorly it shows in the photos, if it ever does sell. I pretty much doubt anybody will want to buy it, not the way it shows in the photos. Boohoo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how frustrating selling a house can be. Hope it sells soon. Good luck!

Marlene
RMKK Companion