Saturday, March 10, 2012

CELL PHONE BLOGGING

Since I've gotten my new cell phone, about four months ago, I've tried many times to figure out how to blog on my blog account.  A few weeks ago, I saw somewhere when I was again trying to blog from my phone an address to use for blogging to my account.  I wrote it down figuring it wasn't going to work, because when Google Blogger gave instructions as to how to blog to your account, for some reason, it never worked.  Maybe now with this new blogger setup and new pages, they have finally made it easier to blog from your phone.  However, I don't see anywhere where I can insert a caption for my blog.

So, when I'm out and about, and think about sending something on the spot to my blog, I will.

One more computer mystery solved.  Hooray!

No comments: