Saturday, December 3, 2011

THE SMARTPHONE HAS ARRIVED!

My new smartphone arrived yesterday evening. I heard heavy footsteps and a banging around on my front door patio and really didn't think it was the smartphone arriving because it came so late at night, about 6:00. The delivery guy must have had a lot of packages because of the holiday. Luckily, with a little thought I said to myself, I'd better go out and make sure it wasn't my phone, but maybe a squirrel, which I've heard before. Sure enough, in it's plain cardbox, it was here.

I quickly opened it up and it looked really nice. It still has a smaller screen than the other smartphones, but yet larger than the older model I had. It is still tiny enough to fit into my purse slot that accommodated my smaller phone well. I wanted to start charging it up last night, but thought it would keep me up from going to bed, since it had to charge for five hours. It is charging now as I type. It seems easy enough to get it activated, get my 1300 minutes, and start playing around with it. I still have hundreds of minutes left over from my previous phone and they say you can move them over to this new phone. We'll see. One step at a time.

No comments: