Saturday, July 31, 2010

NOT AS I THOUGHT

This morning when I got up, I rushed to my cell phone to see if I had any e-mails.  I didn’t get any because I didn’t see any new messages on my phone.  But when I went on-line on my computer, I did have a message by e-mail.  It was sent several hours beforehand, so I knew it should have gone to my cell by then.  So, unfortunately, it won’t show up on my messages on my cell. 

However, signing up with Yahoo did have one advantage; it will give me all of my e-mails instead of what this cell phone will give me; only my last one.

I tried e-mailing a photo to a photoblog which I belong and the photo got there but not the text.

I signed up and tried using the mobile feature on Blogger, but that didn’t work.  Maybe it will take some time to kick in.  Maybe not.  I don’t know why this blog from my Mobile didn’t go through.  In the meantime, my minutes just keep ticking away.

Maybe I’ll try again tomorrow since I’d like to blog while away from a computer.  I think it will come in handy when on the road.

No comments: